DuraSeal® Paste Wax is a special blend of five waxes that gives hardwood floors the hand-rubbed luster of fine furniture. This classic product protects and beautifies with minimal maintenance. Available in Neutral for light surfaces and Coffee Brown for dark surfaces.
NEW FLOOR PREPARATION
- Prepare floor according to NWFA approved methods.
- Stain and seal with DuraSeal® Penetrating Wood Finish, DuraSeal® Quick Coat Penetrating Finish, or DuraSeal® Quick Dry Sealer, according to label directions.
OLD FLOOR PREPARATION
Clean flooring using DuraSeal® Renovator® Cleaner and Reconditioner, according to label directions.
- Place a small amount of DuraSeal® Paste Wax in the center of a piece of cheese cloth. Fold the cloth so the Paste Wax will not come in direct contact with the floor
- Wipe floor with the cheese cloth in a circular motion applying light pressure to the cloth. This will force the DuraSeal® Paste Wax through the cloth onto the floor yielding a more even application.
NOTE: Apply DuraSeal® Paste Wax in small enough areas so that the surface can be buffed before the wax has set and hardened, approximately five minutes.
- After applying, buff each area to a soft sheen with a soft, dry cloth, weighted buffer or polisher.
Do not use on surfaces other than wood. Do not apply polyurethane over wax. Do not store in warm area.
500 square feet per pound.
Clean equipment using paint thinner, turpentine or mineral spirits.
Periodically remove dust and grit by sweeping or vacuuming. Wipe up spills as soon as possible. Periodic buffing will renew luster. Exceptionally worn areas will require an additional coat of DuraSeal® Paste Wax. When complete reconditioning is desired, clean surface using DuraSeal® Renovator Cleaner and Reconditioner.
Keep containers tightly closed. Isolate from heat, sparks or open flame.
Mineral Spirits (Non-Photochemically Reactive)
|TYPE||SIZE||PROD. NO.||QTY||PDS||GHS SDS|
|COFFEE BROWN||1 LB||86723000||12||PDS||SDS|
|COFFEE BROWN||6 LB||81723000||4||PDS||SDS|
|Density (lbs/gal)||6.8 (Typical)|
|% Solids||29.5 (Typical)|
|Viscosity – CPS||Solid at Room Temperature|
|VOC WGT %||71.0|