Quick Dry Sealer
Support DocumentsPDS GHS SDS
Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid breathing vapor and spray mist. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash hands after using.
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not take internally.
Quickly and conveniently seals wood floors to prepare them for finishing. This product provides a firm bond between the wood floor substrate and succeeding finish coats, and meets the definition for a quick dry sealer by method ASTM D 1640.
- Sand floors according to NWFA specifications.
- Vacuum thoroughly and tack the floor. If desired, apply DuraSeal® Penetrating Finish in your choice of color and allow to dry thoroughly, per label directions.
- Apply DuraSeal® Quick Dry Sealer with a natural China bristle brush or lambs wool applicator at a coverage rate of 500 square feet per gallon.
- Allow surface to dry thoroughly (e.g. 1-1/2 to 2 hours.)
NOTE: Drying time will be increased by high humidity, low temperature, lack of air movement or heavier application.
- Buff surface with a new 180 grit screen or used 150 grit screen; vacuum thoroughly and tack.
- Apply the appropriate number of DuraSeal® Polyurethane finish coats to achieve the desired look or durability.
Dry to the touch within 30 minutes. Ready for re-coating within 2 hours. Meets ASTM D 1640.
Approx. 500 sq. ft. per gal.
Clean with mineral spirits or paint thinner.
Keep containers tightly closed. Isolate from heat, electrical equipment, sparks and open flame.
|Type||Size||Prod. No.||Qty||PDS||GHS SDS|
|Density (lbs/gal)||0.85 - 0.87|
|% Solids||39.50 - 41.50|
|Viscosity - CPS||Less than 100 cps.|
|VOC (b/l)||525 Max.|
|Flash Point (TTC)||103°|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT (lbs/gal)||7.10 - 7.30|