Renovator Cleaner & Reconditioner
Support DocumentsMSDS PDS
COMBUSTIBLE MIXTURE N.Y.F.D. C. OF A. NO.1187
Contains Petroleum Distillates, Dipropylene Glycol Methyl Ether and Diacetone Alcohol. Eye and skin irritant. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear safety glasses and rubber gloves when handling. Harmful if swallowed. Do not take internally. Avoid inhalation and use only with adequate ventilation. If adequate ventilation cannot be maintained, wear respiratory protection (NIOSH/MSHA JC23C or equivalent) or leave the area. Do not use or store near heat, sparks, flame or other sources of ignition. Close container after each use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. CALL PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes thoroughly with water, then remove any contact lenses. Continue to flush eyes with water for at least 1 5 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. For skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If affected by inhalation, immediately remove to fresh air. If symptoms persists, CALL PHYSICIAN.
DuraSeal® Renovator Cleaner and Reconditioner is a special balance of solvent and resin that cleans and reseals hardwood floors previously finished with DuraSeal® Penetrating Gym Finish, DuraSeal® Penetrating Finish or DuraSeal® Dura Finish® Liquid Floor Wax. DuraSeal® Renovator® Cleaner and Reconditioner can also be used on terrazzo, concrete or unglazed terra cotta tile.
- Using a brush, lambs wool applicator or sprayer, apply a coat of DuraSeal® Renovator Cleaner and Reconditioner at a coverage rate of 900 square feet per gallon to an area of approximately 100 square feet.
- Allow 5 minutes for DuraSeal® Renovator Cleaner and Reconditioner to act before removing excess with steel wool.
- Scrub floor with #3 steel wool until DuraSeal® Renovator Cleaner and Reconditioner and dirt have been removed from the floor and the surface is dry to the touch.
NOTE: Periodic changing of the steel wool is essential to ensure proper removal of dirt and DuraSeal® Renovator Cleaner and Reconditioner.
- Allow to dry at least 4 hours.
NOTE: Drying time will be increased by hiqh humidity, low temperature or inadequate removal of excess material.
- If desired, apply a finish coat of DuraSeal® Penetrating Finish or DuraSeal® Paste Wax.
NOTE: DuraSeal® Renovator Cleaner and Reconditioner is neutral in color. For colored floors mix 4 parts DuraSeal® Renovator Cleaner and Reconditioner with one part DuraSeal® Penetrating Finish color of your choice. DuraSeal® Renovator Cleaner and Reconditioner does not require a finish coat.
Approximately 4 hours. NOTE: Drying time will be increased by high humidity, low temperature, lack of air movement or inadequate removal of excess material.
900 square feet per gallon.
Clean equipment with paint thinner, turpentine or mineral spirits.