Support DocumentsMSDS PDS
EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. DO NOT USE NEAR FIRE OR FLAME. VAPOR HARMFUL
Contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer
Keep out of reach of children.
DuraSeal® Touch-Up Spray is a self-leveling transparent, tough finish formulated to repair wood floor finishes. It is available in gloss, semi-gloss and satin. This product contains no CFC's.
Do not use over shellac, lacquer or stains containing wax or stearates.
- Sand old, worn, or damaged area until surface is dull. Be sure to feather edge the sanding to avoid lap-marks.
- Remove all dust with a cloth dampened with mineral spirits and allow to dry.
- Shake can vigorously for one minute after pellets are loose in can.
- Hold can vertically approximately 12 inches from surface.
- Move can evenly across surface with slightly overlapping strokes. NOTE: Apply in thin uniform coats.
- Let dry at least 12 hours before subjecting to traffic.
CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight or heat from other sources that may cause bursting. Do not store above 1200F.
|SOLVENT||Mineral spirits, acetone|
|Flash Point||Less than 0®F|